Subject: [Fwd: RE: OASIS OpenDocument format]

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RE: OASIS OpenDocument format
Date: 	Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:50:29 -0600
From: 	Jeff Block <Jeff.Block@stellent.com>
To: 	Michael Brauer <Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM>, mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org

Re-sending to Mary McRae, as instructed in Michael's email.  I hope this
is not too late (although that seems likely now).

Certification statement: This is to certify that Outside In Technology
v. 8.0 supports the OpenDocument standard.

Please let me know if this is sufficient and/or in time for the
certification.

Thanks,

Jeff Block
Stellent Inc., Content Components Division