Subject: RE: [office] OpenDocument TC Meeting Minutes 2005-04-04

Hello Michael et al,

  I was reading the minutes and noticed the mention of contacting David Mason regarding ISO submission. All coordination with ISO
must be done through OASIS staff; if the TC would like to submit OpenDocument to ISO once it is approved, I will be more than happy
to have Jamie Clark work with the TC on how this can be accomplished.

  Also, on the topic of conformance/adoption, it might make sense to think about two different sub-committees - one for conformance
specifics, and the other focused on adoption. In one instance you'd most likely need fairly technical individuals; in the other
you'd want more of a marketing/documentation/training focus.

  Congratulations again on the spec - I'll be launching the ballot on the 16th. Let me know if I can be of any assistance in your
recruiting efforts!

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae