Subject: RE: [office] wrong page numbers in office-spec-1[1].0-cd-3.pdf

Hi,

While I understand your concern, no changes can be made to the document whatsoever at this point in time - I will be announcing the
call for votes later this afternoon. If the specification is approved, the cover page information will change out of necessity and
at that time a new PDF generated to become the normative document. Changing this document at this point could invalidate the
upcoming vote!

Thanks!

Mary

Mary P McRae