Subject: Re: [office] Regrets for Monday

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for volunteering.  This is great news.  Does it mean the OASIS OpenDoc TC can take the summer off?  Just kidding.  The future of collaborative computing is calling, and there's lots to do.  No rest for the wicked and that sort of thing.

Enjoy yourself in Amsterdam Patrick.   Say hi to James Mason for us.  His support during the ratification process, especially during the last few days when we really needed votes, is most appreciated.

And thanks for stepping up,
~ge~

Patrick Durusau wrote:
Greetings!

I will be in ISO meetings on Monday at our usual teleconference time.

At the ISO SC34 plenary on Sunday, it was agreed that SC34 would work on taking the recently approved Open Office specification to ISO status. I was asked and accepted the position of sheparding the specification through the ISO process.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!