Subject: Proposal: style:join-border paragraph stye property

As per my action item from last week, I propose the following section to
be added to the OpenDocument specification:

15.5.x Join Border

Use the style:join-border property to specify, that a border is to be
extended around the next paragraph, if it's border is of the same type.
Borders are joined by default.

<define name="style-paragraph-properties-attlist" combine="interleave">
     <optional>
         <attribute name="style:join-border">
             <ref name="boolean"/>
         </attribute>
     </optional>
</define>

Bests,
~Lars

--
Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>               Sun Microsystems
Software Engineer - StarOffice                           Sachsenfeld 4