Subject: Re: [office] it's "until we meet again"

Tom,

it is a pity that you are leaving the TC. Thank you very much for your work
in the TC during the last years. Your expertise was very appreciated and helpful.

All the best

Michael

--
Michael Brauer                                Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Architect Software Engineering      Fax:    +49 40 23646 550