Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument TC Meeting Agenda October 31, 2005

Hi all,

I did not take into account that daylight saving times ended in US and
Europe, so the GMT time I've provided actually is wrong. The correct one is:

The OpenDocument Technical Committee will have its next
meeting on Monday, October the 31st, at 8am PT (4pm GMT).

The teleconference phone number can be found at the TC's web page at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=8871

Michael