Subject: Re: [office] DRM issues

I like this basic approach.  We need to be able to say, definitively, that ODF can work with a variety of possible DRM mechanisms, and outline how it might be done.  That should be enough to prevent DRM from becoming a leading FUD topic for our opponents, as well as to give some guidance to the people who are actually going to try to make this work.  -- Nathaniel