Subject: Getting started with the accessibility subcommittee

PLEASE forward this information to anyone who you think ought to join the accessibility subcommittee.

With the new year, it is time for us to activate the new acessibility subcommittee.  I propose that we meet every Thursday, starting January 26, at 11 AM US Eastern time.  That gives stragglers two more weeks to join without missing anything.

Please let me know ASAP if this is a truly horrible meeting day/time for you; I know that no time will be perfect, but the 11 AM Eastern time has the advantage of being reasonable both in Europe and on the US West coast.  In the absence of Asian participants, at least, it seems like a sensible time of day.

Callin information will be as follows:

Toll-free dial-in: 1-877-422-0035
Toll dial-in: 1-314-655-1411
Passcode:        583816

I look forward to working with all of you!
  -- Nathaniel S. Borenstein
     Chair, Acessibility Subcommittee