Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument TC Meeting Minutes 2006-01-23

Robert,

robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote On 01/30/06 15:21,:

> What is the process for getting these minutes posted to the web site:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/office/minutes.php  ?
>
> The last minutes posted there are from 17 September 2005.  Is there a
> mandatory delay?

The minutes page has to be maintained manually by Sharon Nuccio, so I'm
collecting a couple of minutes before asking her to update the minutes page.

The most current meeting minutes always could be found in the list archive.
The one from last week is at

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200601/msg00066.html

To make this more transparent to visitors of the minutes page, I will ask
Sharon to add a link to the mailing list archive together with a note that
minutes are posted there.