Subject: Re: [office] Metadata subcommittee discussion

:-)

Like I said, 1 is the most controversial. There's no getting around
this is difficult.

On Feb 2, 2006, at 4:53 PM, Patrick Durusau wrote:

> If we are doing pointing in #2 and #3, do we really need to store
> metadata directly in the document?

No, I don't think we need to require it. What I am saying is that we
allow it, and that we define a standard way to describe that embedded
metadata.

Without that, we have no interoperability. The current lack of that is
a SERIOUS problem.

Bruce