Subject: Re: [office] Metadata: Engineers, Be Not Afraid!

Patrick,

Patrick Durusau wrote On 02/03/06 13:28,:
> Greetings!

[...]
> Seriously, I know time is too short to produce any really complete
> proposals prior to discussion/voting on a metadata subcommittee, but I
> think it would be worth asking during that discussion, who is interested
> in proposing a plan of work and when do they think they could have
> something before the subcommittee. There is nothing sacred about having

I think there is some misunderstanding. We currently don't have a discussion
or even voting on a metadata subcommittee on the agenda, but only a
discussion what's the best way to continue with the topic.

To identify a group of TC members that gets the task to propose a plan of
work to the TC seems to be a very good proposal to continue the meta data
discussions. I think we should use the time reserved for meta data in our con
call on Monday to discuss (and possibly agree) on this option.