Subject: Re: [office] Proposal for table templates

On Wednesday 15 February 2006 13:30, Florian Reuter wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> why not write

> with

> style:family="table-cell">

This would define paragraph properties (centered, with margin etc.)
but it wouldn't define the -name- of the paragraph style to use - for instance
in the GUI of the wordprocessing application, the paragraph style name appears
when the cursor is in that paragraph.
As discussed in the conf call, we want users to use paragraph styles so
our templates should do that too, instead of simply applying paragraph
properties to the default paragraph style.