Subject: RE: [office] Fw: [office-accessibility] Inclusion of tables in the .odp profile for presentations

PowerPoint supports it and as a datapoint, I see a lot of presentation
templates at Intel that have tables in them. It really surprised me to
discover that I couldn't create such tables in OOo. So, yes, table
support in presentations would be great.

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/go/linux
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman

Presentations as