Subject: Re: [office] Full validation of an ODF document?

On Mar 21, 2006, at 8:19 PM, robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:

> Also, has anyone attempted to express ODF completely in a single
> schema language, to facilitate such automated validation, perhaps by
> using a non-normative XML Schema-based grammar?  Or by creating a
> RELAX NG for MathML, SVG, XLink, XForms, etc. ?

At least some of these already exist:

<http://www.relaxng.org/#schemas>
<http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/1.2/rng/>

Also, seems the XHTML 2.0 group are working on an RNG version of XFORMS:

<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml2/xhtml20_relax.html>

Finally, I know almost nothing about it, but I wonder if NRL would be
appropriate?

<http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/nrl.html>

Bruce