Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument TC Call Agenda March 27, 2006

Daniel Carrera wrote On 03/27/06 13:23,:
> So, today's call is at 5PM UTC?

No. It's 4pm UTC. But 4pm UTC in Germany (that's where I am located) is 6pm
today, but was 5pm last week.

Michael

> Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg wrote:
>
>> Dear TC members,
>>
>> since daylight saving time has started in Europe yesterday, the con
>> call will take place an hour later than usual for those TC members
>> that dial in from Europe.
>>
>> This aplies only to the call today. Starting with next week, we will
>> move the call to 3pm GMT (8am PDT), so that the local times in Europe,
>> but also in the US and Canada, will be the usual ones again.
>>
>> Michael
>>
>> Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg wrote On 03/24/06 13:06,:
>>
>>> OpenDocument TC
>>>
>>> Agenda Phone Conference March 27, 2006
>>> ======================================
>>>
>>> The OpenDocument Technical Committee will have its next
>>> TC Call on Monday, March the 27th, at 8am PT (4pm GMT).
>>>
>>> The call does not count towards voter eligibility.
>>>
>>> The teleconference phone number can be found at the TC's web page at
>>> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=8892
>>>
>>> The dial-in information is:
>>>
>>> US (toll free): 800 867 8609
>>> international: +49 69509594678
>>> access code: 2364674
>>>

>>> Agenda
>>> ------
>>>
>>> 8:00-8:05
>>>     Dial-In, Roll Call
>>>
>>> 8:05-8:55
>>>     Approval of Meeting Minutes, Action Item Review
>>>
>>>     Discussion of topics posted to the TC mailing list:
>>>
>>>     - Tables for presentations [1]
>>>
>>> 8:55-9:00
>>>     New action item review
>>>

>>> Best regards
>>>
>>> Michael Brauer
>>>
>>> OpenDocument TC chair
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-accessibility/200603/msg00070.html

>>> generates this mail.  You may a link to this group and all your TCs
>>> in OASIS
>>> at:

Michael Brauer                                Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Architect Software Engineering      Fax:    +49 40 23646 550
StarOffice Development
Sun Microsystems GmbH
Sachsenfeld 4
D-20097 Hamburg, Germany                e-mail: michael.brauer@sun.com