Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument TC Coordination Call Minutes 2006-03-20

 > Next conference call

 > TC work call: 2006-03-27 5PM GMT – 6:00PM GMT (one hour later for
Europe this week, since US hasn't switched to daylight saving time yet)
 > TC coordination call: 2006-04-03 4PM GMT – 5:00PM GMT

Well, there obviously is no such thing as daylight savings for UTC. The
call will hence take place at 4pm UTC this week which is an hour later
in Europe than the usual time. Next week, we will switch to 3PM UTC in
order to compensate for daylight savings in Europe and the US.

--
Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>               Sun Microsystems
Software Engineer - StarOffice                           Sachsenfeld 4