Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument TC Call Agenda April 24, 2006

Dear TC members,

Lars Oppermann and myself will be at a business trip on Monday the 24th. We
both will try to dial into the conference call, but we cannot guarantee that
we will be able to attent.

In case we are not able to attent, I would like to ask Patrick Durusau,
Robert Weir or Florian Reuter to chair the meeting.

The call it self will be set up by Florian Reuter.

Thanks

Michael