Subject: Re: [office] Important question from Accessibility SC

Good question. I'd be inclined to either create a new attribute or use
svg:desc. I wouldn't like using draw:name or office:name. That seems
like a misuse of those tags.

How about two new tags: 'office:desc' and 'office:long-desc'? This idea
is inspired by:

http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10-HTML-TECHS/#image-text-equivalent
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10-HTML-TECHS/#long-descriptions

Cheers,