Subject: Re: [office] Important question from Accessibility SC

Since we are proposing <svg:desc> for long descriptions we would be proposing <svg:title> for the alternative text.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.", Frost

Inactive hide details for "Gary Edwards" <gary.edwards@OpenDocument.us>"Gary Edwards" <gary.edwards@OpenDocument.us>

          "Gary Edwards" <gary.edwards@OpenDocument.us>
          Sent by: garylyn@gmail.com

          04/26/2006 11:43 AM

patrick@durusau.net

cc

Nathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS, office@lists.oasis-open.org, Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, Peter.Korn@sun.com

Subject

Re: [office] Important question from Accessibility SC

+1 adding an Attribute

Would this alt attribute also mean that ODF is "optimized for processing"? Like those guys over at ECMA? :)

~ge~