Subject: Comments and Suggestions on National Body Comments

Greetings!

Although the comments submitted on ODF may seem a bit overwhelming, I
have prepared a preliminary and very rough overview of those comments
along with suggested changes.

Reasoning that if we know the extent to which the comments by NBs may
require changes those comments will seem less daunting.

Realize that this is a very rough and incomplete draft that I completed
in the time available and there are no doubt typos or matters that I
have overlooked.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick

PS: I must apologize to the members of the Metadata SC and the ODF TC
for not having completed the Metadata Use Cases document for today.
Given the time available, I was forced to choose between the Metadata
document and rough comments on the NB comments. Hopefully the rough
comments will prove useful enough to justify that decision.

Patrick@Durusau.net
Member, Text Encoding Initiative Board of Directors, 2003-2005

ODF_Comments_Resolutions_PLD_02.odt