Subject: Sorted Comments on ODF

Greetings!

Well, sans all the commentary it is down to 4 pages. Editorial changes,
for those who are interested, ;-), start on page 3.

Realize this is very rough and largely based on the analysis I did over
the last several days rather hurriedly.

I do think we should be able to cover all substantive matters and
clarifications in the version to include accessibility. Including the
use of a new control language (must, should, etc.). As soon as we finish
the disposition version I will create a KWIC (key word in context)
concordance and see if I can revise the control language to match that
of ISO. It is really more tedium than anything else until you run across
a should that really means may. Sorry, automated systems need not apply.
;-)

Comments and suggestions most welcome!

BTW, if your post is on a particular comment, say for example, UK 10,
please use that for the subject line. It will help all of us to keep
track of the traffic since we are on a short editorial cycle.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick@Durusau.net
Member, Text Encoding Initiative Board of Directors, 2003-2005

ODF_Sorted_Comments.odt