Subject: Re: [office] UK Comment 2

Patrick, all

thanks for assembling the list. I have integrated the suggested changes
into a new specification draft that I will send to the TC's mailing list
later this day.

Since the OpenDocument specification usually only uses section numbers
as references, but no section titles, I'm doing the same for the new
references. The resulting changes to the spcification are below.

I would like to ask all TC members to review the changes for accuracy,
but also whether you agree that they are editorial changes only. Please
let Patrick and me know as soon as possible if you disagree to a certain
change.

If it is acceptable for you, I would like to ask the TC to agree on the
changes and on the modified specification as a new committee draft on
Monday.

97, They are very similar to the date fields described in the previous
section,

To: They are very similar to the date fields described in section 6.2.1,

108, The OpenDocument code for declaring variables is described in the
following section.

To: The OpenDocument code for declaring variables is described in
sections 6.3.1, 6.3.5 and 6.3.8.

(Note the original text, to the extent it implies only section 6.3.1 is
incorrect.)

113, See following section Outline Level for information about this
attribute.

To: See section6.3.8:Outline Level for information about this attribute.

113, See following section Separation Character for information about
this attribute.

To: See section 6.3.8:Separation Character for information about this
attribute.

114, See the following section Reference Name for more information about
this attribute.

To: See section 6.3.9:Reference Name for more information about this
attribute.

123, See following section Column Name for information about this attribute.

To: See section 6.5.2:Column Name for information about this attribute.

124, See following section Condition for information about this attribute.

To: See section 6.5.3:Condition for information about this attribute.

125, See the following section Selecting the Row Number about this
attribute.

To: See section 6.5.4:Selecting the Row Number about this attribute.

179, If the table is printed, the table range that actually is printed
can be specified by table:print-range attribute (see following section).