Subject: Re: [office] UK Comment 4 (was UK comment 3)

Patrick, all,

please not that the title of the mail I'm replying to her was wrong. The
mail content does not refer to UK comment 3, but to UK comment 4.

I have integrated the suggested changes into the new working draft. If
not otherwise stated, I integrated exactly as suggested. Where I did not
do so, where no suggestion was provided, or where I could choose one of
several option, I have marked the change with an (!) right behind the
page number. I also found a couple of addition spelling errors. I have
marked them with an "(M)" in the list

There are two suggestion where it is not clear to me what the proposed
change is. These are:

402, Dropdown not error, attribute name dropdown
403, combobox not error, element name combobox

The following changes have been made:

28, Tickmarks -> Tick Marks
31, an introduction -> the introduction
31, an document -> a document
32, Table 2lists -> Table 2 lists
39, it's -> it is
52, an document -> a document
86, non-layouting -> non-layout oriented processors should
86(!), Layouters -> Layout oriented processors should ....
94, an character - a character
113, prepended -> prefixed
126, See section 6.7.8 for more information on how to use this
attribute -> these attributes
146, Two occurrences of text:id that have not been set using the fixed
width font
164, Subentries -> Sub entries
165, subentries -> sub entries
179(M) table:print-range -> table:print-ranges
180, an default - a default
181, The sentence "To be able to specify cells for such positions as
well, the <table:covered-table-cell> element exists." might be better
expressed as "The <table:covered-table-cell> element exists to be able
to specify cells for such positions."
182, Change "cane" to "can"
186, it's -> its
201, Change "the 2nd operation" to "the second operation" to match
"the first operation"
202 of an detective operations -> of detective operations
208 an Boolean expression -> a Boolean expression
221, it's -> its
228(!), Change "sub conditions" to "sub-conditions"
234(M), an member -> a member
235(!), and 236: Change "username" to "user name"
238, "an data layout field" -> "a data layout field"
244, an member's data - a member's data
239, Change "sub group" to "sub-group"
246, row-percentage needs formatting correctly in column-percentage
definition
269, assignes -> assigns
275, Bezier -> Bézier
282(!), renders -> displays
295, an relative value -> a relative value
314, Change "casted" to "cast"
328, poin -> point
330(!), The sub-paths will be filled by using eofill -> The sub-paths
will be filled by using the “even-odd” filling rule
330, sub-pathes -> subpaths
332(!), Change "sub element" to "sub-element"
339, draw:handle-radius-range-minumum ->
draw:handle-radius-range-minimum
340, Change "are existing:" to "exist"
341, an handout page -> a handout page
351, roation -> rotation
351, Change "y animates" to y: animates"
352, Change "whole :animates" to "whole: animages",
"background,:animates" to background: animates" and "Text: animates"
to "text: animates"
352, e,: -> e:
356(!) url -> URL
356(M) a url -> an URL
359, an header field -> a header field
367, and an by -> and by
374(M), Change "sub element" to "sub-element"
378, tickmarks -> tick marks (three)
378, gridlines -> grid lines
391, an command -> a command
392, an command -> a command
395, it's -> it is
404, nodeset -> node-set (as per Michael McKay)
406, like an usual push button. -> like a push button.
406(!), submit for an image button -> "submit" for an image button
412, Minumum -> Minimum
417, it's -> its
417, an default -> a default
429, focussed -> focused (twice)
429, on-performaction should read “on performaction” (form attribute)
429(M), "  " (duplicate blank character in row "performaction") -> " "
430, on-rowchange should read “on rowchange” (form attribute)
429(M), "  " (duplicate blank character in row supplyparameter) -> " "
438, an macro -> a macro
454, Syncronization -> synchronization
451, Bezier -> Bézier
518, an list item -> a list item
523, an heading of -> a heading of
556, an higher priority -> a higher priority
557, an common style -> a common style (twice)
578, have an higher -> have a higher
578, an common style -> a common style (twice)
584(M), Change "sub element" to "sub-element"592, it's -> its
593, styes -> styles
594, styes -> styles
623, setps - steps
636, or an percentage. -> or a percentage.
638, it's -> it is
657, it's -> its
658, it's a pre-defined symbol type, and image, or whether -> it is a
pre-defined symbol type, an image, or whether
664, tickmarks -> tick marks