Subject: Re: [office] Action required: OpenDocument v1.0 Second Edition Draft 28

I have just been alerted that the status information on page 1 of the draft I
have uploaded is incorrect. I have uploaded a new draft with the correct
status information, and will send out the original mail with the updated
links in a minute. Actually, only the status information on page 1 has
changed, so it does not matter whether you have or will review the original
or the updated draft 28.

Michael