Subject: [office] Action required: OpenDocument v1.0 Second Edition Draft 28(revised)

Dear TC members,

as agreed yesterday, I have uploaded draft 28. Compared to draft 27, the
following has been changed:

1. The bibliographic reference for ZIP now reads

[ZIP]	Info-ZIP Application Note 970311,
ftp://ftp.uu.net/pub/archiving/zip/doc/appnote-970311-iz.zip, 1997

2. In chapter 17, the two references for to [JAR] were removed again.

3. In section 11.2, "in the chapter 11.1" now correctly read "in section 11.1".

4. The spelling errors in sections 14.6 were corrected:
    - name This -> name. This
    - <stye:text-properties> -> <style:text-properties>
    - The are -> They are
    - to expensive -> too expensive
5. The spelling errors in sections 14.6.2 were corrected:
    - <stye:text-properties> -> <style:text-properties>

6. "meta:type" has been replaced with "meta:value-type" in the example in
section 2.2.2 and in section 3.2.

7. In section 6.7.1, the reference to section 6.7.1 that appeared alone in a
line was removed.

The new draft is located at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18318/office-spec-1.0-draft28.sxw

Please review the latest changes.

As agreed yesterday, I will start a combinded committee draft/public review
request ballot for draft 28 tomorrow noon, CET.

I have also prepared a version of draft 28 that contains change tracking
information. This version is informative only. It will not be subject to the
committee draft ballot or to the public review, but the public review request
may informative refer to it to provide information what has been changed. The
document is located at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18317/office-spec-1.0-draft28-ct.sxw

And I have updated the document that list the changes between the 2nd edition
of OpenDocument and the origonal OpenDocument v1.0 specification. This
document is informative, too. It will not be subject to the committee draft

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18316/opendocument-v1.0-2nd-edition-changes.odt