Subject: OpenDocument v1.0 Second Edition Draft 29

Dear TC members,

I have uploaded draft 29 that contains most of the changes suggested by
Martin Bryan (on the comments list) and Chris Nokleberg. A summary of the
changes is at the end of the list.

As agreed on Monday, I will now create a combinded committee draft/public
review request ballot for this draft.

The OpenDocument v1.0 (2nd edition) draft 29 is located at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18351/office-spec-1.0-draft29.sxw

I have also prepared a version of draft 29 that contains change tracking
information. This version is informative only. It will not be subject to the
committee draft ballot or to the public review, but the public review request
may informative refer to it to provide information what has been changed. The
document is located at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18350/office-spec-1.0-draft29-ct.sxw

And I have updated the document that list the changes between the 2nd edition
of OpenDocument and the origonal OpenDocument v1.0 specification. This
document is informative, too. It will not be subject to the committee draft
ballot or to the public review, but the public review request may informative
refer to it to provide information what has been changed. The document is
located at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18352/opendocument-v1.0-2nd-edition-changes.odt

Changes from draft 28 to draft 29

P74 continuos -> continuous

P175 text:ouline-level -> text:outline-level

P270 titeldia -> titledia

P350 timming -> timing

P454 "as a function of the children" -> "as a function of their children".

P457: "the target element to that's children the effects should be applied":
"that's" -> "whose"

P470 style:region-reight -> style:region-right

P490 "number:possessive-gorm" -> "number:possessive-form"

P507,509 text:linenumbering-seperator -> text:linenumbering-separator

P515 "If no suitable list level style does exist" -> "If no suitable list
level style exists"

P524 Missing reference: "in sections 15.5 and ." -> "in sections 15.5 and 15.4"

P529 linarGradient -> linearGradient

P553: "a header footers" -  "the header or footer"

P554: "If both properties are attached used simultaneously," -> "If both
properties are attached used simultaneously,"

P556: "line-trough" -> "line-through".

P555-557: line through -> line-through (multiple times)

P565 follwing -> following

P567-568: line through -> line-through (multiple times)

P647: "the top corner of frame" -> "the top corner of the frame"

P661 chart:interplation -> chart:interpolation

P662: "three-three-dimensional" -> "three-dimensional"

P668 upper-limmit -> upper-limit

P673: "See" -> "See also section 9.7.2"

P691: "16 byte" -> "16-byte"