Subject: Re: [office] Tables for presentations

Will we disuss the proposal in next week's meeting.  I think the draft1 is more straight forward in specification point of view.

Another thing is if it directly leverage the original table spec, will table in presentation support all of the specs, such as nest table.

thx,

Ma Yue

Florian Reuter <Florian.Reuter@Sun.COM>

05/19/2006 06:02 PM

office@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
[office] Tables for presentations

Hi,

please find attached two drafts of possible proposals for a table
feature in presentations.

The draft tabledraft1.odt describes the incompatible way of frames with
contain tables.
The draft tabledraft2.odt describes an alternative, which introduces
backward compatible table support.

Best regards,

Florian