Subject: RE: [office] Re: Action Required: Committee Draft/Public Review voting

Hi David,

  I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware that there's still another step
- so typos, etc. could be fixed if need be.

  After the 15 day public review closes, any and all comments received must be
addressed. Once that's completed, the ballot is launched for Committee
Specification status.

Regards,

Mary