Subject: [office] Action required: OpenDocument v1.0 Second Edition Draft 30

Dear TC members,

I have uploaded draft 30.

The new draft is located at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18479/office-spec-1.0-draft30.sxw

Please review the latest changes. A committee/draft/Public review voting for
this draft will be on the agenda of the TC call next Monday, June, the 5th.

I have also prepared a version of draft 30 that contains change tracking
information. This version is informative only. It will not be subject to the
committee draft ballot or to the public review, but the public review request
may informative refer to it to provide information what has been changed. The
document is located at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18478/office-spec-1.0-draft30-ct.sxw

I will update the document that list the changes between the 2nd edition
of OpenDocument and the origonal OpenDocument v1.0 specification tomorrow.

Compared to draft 30, the following has been changed:

1. I have moved the contributor list from the title page to a new appendix F.
The list currently is empty. I will add it after the committee draft voting,
in the document that will be used for the public review. I have send out a
request to review the the contributor list separaretely.

2. I have updated the Copyright notice in appendix G. It now is the one
related to the current IPR policies.

3. I have corrected the following spelling errors:
- In 6.2.8 under "Display", "therefor" now reads "therefore",
- In 6.2.8 under "Display", "if the the path" now reads "if the path".
- In 6.5.5, "these attribute" now reads "these attributes".
- In 14.6.2, "as attribute of ..." now reads "as an attribute of the..."

4. I have corrected the description of the Z-Index attribute in section
9.2.5, as reported by the A11y SC. It now reads

Drawing shapes are rendered in a specific order. In general, the shapes are
rendered in the order in which they appear in the XML document. To change the
order, use the svg:x and gvg:y attribute.

now reads

Drawing shapes are rendered in a specific order. In general, the shapes are
rendered in the order in which they appear in the XML document. To change the
order, use the draw:z-index attribute.