Subject: Re: [office] Proposal Responses to ISO Comments

I have already added responses for the comments from China to the proposal.
Provided that the TC agrees to the responses, the only think we have to do in
that case is to remove the note I have added to the document that says that
these comment were not included in the official ballot result.

Michael

--
Michael Brauer                                Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Architect Software Engineering      Fax:    +49 40 23646 550