Subject: Degrees or Radians?

David brought up this issue in today's call.  I'd also bring our attention to this series of notes we received back in January from Chris Nokleberg, which relate to this and similar questions:

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/opendocument-users/200601/msg00003.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/opendocument-users/200601/msg00007.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/opendocument-users/200601/msg00008.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/opendocument-users/200601/msg00009.html