Subject: Re: [office] Progress on finalizing revs to v1.0, numbering, JTC1

Jamie,

the confirmed disposition document for the iso comments is at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18912/iso-comment-responses.odt

I have once more reviewed the comments received for the 1.0 2nd Edition
public review. There are no comments that require any further change to
the document and I will thus start the electronic ballot for 1.0 2nd
Edition becoming a Committee Specification.

Bests,
Lars

--
Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>               Sun Microsystems
Software Engineer - StarOffice                           Sachsenfeld 4