Subject: Re: [office] Question on table headers

Rob,

Actually, typical spreadsheet applications like OOo Calc support table
row or column headers that are in the middle in the table. I'm not a
spreadsheet expert, but on use case I may think of is if you want to add
a Spreadsheet title at the top of the spreadsheet that shall not be
repeated on every page.

Michael