Subject: OpenDocument v1.0 (2nd edition) Comittee Specification

All,

the committee specification ballot for OpenDocument v1.0 (2nd edition) is
closed now, and it is my understanding that OpenDocument v1.0 (end edition)
has been approved as a committee specification.

I therefore have made the adaptions to the specification title pages and
document identifiers. The OpenDocument v1.0 (2nd edition) Committee
Specification is now available in ODT, tagged PDF and HTML format at:

ODT:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/19271/OpenDocument-v1.0-cs2.odt

tagged PDF:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/19270/OpenDocument-v1.0-cs2.pdf

HTML (zipped):
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/19269/OpenDocument-v1.0-cs2.zip

I have chosen "cs2" within the identifier to reflect that this is the 2nd
edition of OpenDocument v1.0. Mary, please let me know if you think another
identifier would be more apropriate.