Subject: I completed my evaluation of the ODF 1.1 spec. draft #7 foraccessibility additions - all looks good to me!

Greetings,

As per all of our (the accessibility SC) action item from earlier this
week, I've reviewed the ODF 1.1 spec. draft #7, to satisfy myself that
all of our accessibility concerns have been addressed.

I am so satisfied.  You can see my report of this review at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-accessibility/download.php/19301/ODF-v1.1-draft7_a11y_requirements_review.odt

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,