Subject: Accessibility SC leadership change

With the successful completion of the first round of accessibility changes to the ODF spec, it is time for me to step down as chair of the ODF Accessibility Subcommittee.   I would like to nominate Peter Korn and Richard Schwerdtfeger as the new co-chairs of the SC.  Both Richard and Peter have expressed their willingness to serve in this role, and the SC itself supports this nomination.   I am confident that the committee will continue to produce excellent work under their leadership.  -- Nathaniel