Dear TC members,

you probably have seen the various mails that have been send out regarding
the subscription to OASIS TC comment lists. As a result of the changes
described there, it is required to re-subscribe to the office-comment list.

Since we receive the public review feedback through this list, I would like
to ask you to re-subscribe to the list if you did not do so already.

Thanks you