Subject: ODF 1.1 comments

Dear TC members,

I have updated the wiki page to include that latest proposals for the
resolution of comments. To safe us some time in the discussions of these
resolutions, I would like to ask you to identify those you would like to
discuss in more detail on the mailing list. We then can agree on those that
do not require further discussions in single vote on Monday.

Thanks