Subject: =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Re: [office] OpenDocument TC Coordination CallAgenda September 11,=0D=0A 2006?=

Peter Korn:
> Deliverables
> 1. Accessibility related guidelines for OpenDocument implementors and
> authors.
> Essentially we are swapping the order of the statement of purpose, and
> changing "users" to "authors" in the first deliverable.

The other changes seem fine to me, but I'm confused by the
"OpenDocument authors" term.  Do you mean:
1. The OASIS TC, ISO, etc., who are the authors of the
    OpenDocument specification?
2. People who develop documents, and then send them using
    OpenDocument format?

It would be good to make sure that's clear in the text.  Thanks.

--- David A. Wheeler