Subject: Draft 8 of ODF 1.1 uploaded

Dear TC members,

I have uploaded a new draft of the ODF 1.1 specification and the
accompanying schema documents to our OASIS repository. The URLs are:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/20469/OpenDocument-v1.1-draft8.odt
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/20470/OpenDocument-v1.1-draft8.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/20472/OpenDocument-schema-v1.1-draft8.rng
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/20473/OpenDocument-strict-schema-v1.1-draft8.rng
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/20471/OpenDocument-manifest-schema-v1.1-draft8.rng

Please review the new versions. Changes are marked up in the documents.
If you should find issues or have further comments please bring them up
here. We can than decide on whether we will schedule a work-call for
next Monday.

Cheers,
Lars

--
Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>               Sun Microsystems
Software Engineer                                         Nagelsweg 55