Subject: introducing Dan Brickley

Hi All,

Just wanted to let people know that Dan Brickley has joined the
metadata SC. I am hoping he can join us for the call today.

Dan has a lot of practical experience with metadata and RDF, having a
long involvement in developing RDF-related standards, including RSS
1.0, which has many of the same design goals we have defined for ODF.

He's now doing some EU-related work on digital archiving which might
also have some practical relevance for ODF.

More on Dan at:

<http://danbri.org/about>

Bruce