Subject: Re: [office] id or xml:id attribute?

On Nov 10, 2006, at 9:41 AM, Patrick Durusau wrote:

> Sorry, don't have time to run them all to ground but my impression is
> that we do have ID on all the elements.

There is an ID pattern for the content of about ten different id
attributes, each in different namespaces. So the section you point to
refers to the text:id attribute.

I'm just asking how we ought to interpret this; for example, for the
metadata work.

Using RDF/A with XHTML, for example, if you have:

	<x:p id="1">foo</x:p>

... you may refer to that paragraph by pre-pending a fragment hash. So
if you're within the same document "#1" and if you're pointing from
outside "http://ex.net/bar#1";.

So how are we to interpret the ODF id attributes (plural) then?

Bruce