Subject: Re: [office] ODF Work Call 2006-11-13

Dear TC members,

A little clarification: in cases where people have been associated with
a 1.2 work-item who didn't participate in the call, that is to be
understood as suggestion only and not a 'real' action item.

Bests,
Lars

--
Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>               Sun Microsystems
Software Engineer                                         Nagelsweg 55