Subject: Error in 9.5.5 Enhanced Geometry "draw:formula" specification

It has been brought to my attention that the BNF syntax for draw:formula in 9.5.5 is incorrect.

1) unary_expression is defined but not used anywhere; it should include "| basic_expression", and
it should be used instead of basic_expression in multiplicative_expression and additive_expression.
Otherwise there's no way to use the "unary minus" at all.
I note that the definition of anim:formula in 13.3.2 does this correctly already.

2) The "if" function is not exactly defined. There are 3 parameters, but how are they used?
From http://books.evc-cit.info/odbook/custom_shapes_article.pdf it appears that the
OpenOffice.org implementation is along the lines of
"if the first parameter is greater or equal zero the second parameter is used, and
if it is below 0 the third parameter is used" but this should be confirmed and it should be
part of the ODF specification.