Subject: Re: [office] Passwords

That's a good idea, though I note that since this spec was written some
new attacks on SHA1 have appeared. Is it possible to say "use xmlenc
_except_ we change SHA256 from RECOMMENDED to REQUIRED"?

It seems appropriate to "require" at least one hash which, at the time
of writing, "has no known attacks".

Good idea? Bad idea?

Best,
Daniel.