Subject: Certification that the ODF schema is valid.

Dear TC members,

our request to submit the Committee Specification to the membership of
OASIS for consideration as an OASIS Standard requires the following item
(see http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#3.4):

(c) Certification by the TC that all schema and XML instances included
in the specification, whether by inclusion or reference, including
fragments of such, are well formed, and that all expressions are valid;

I suggest that we include the following:

The contained schemas and have been extensively tested, and the
specification document itself was validated against the contained
schema. Sample instance fragments and expressions were reviewed.