Subject: Lists

Hi all,

first of all: I did not put the list proposal on todays agenda,
therefore the discussions that are taking place on the mailing list
today regarding lists are directed to the next work call.

In the last call we agreed that we clarify open questions regarding the
list features we have in ODF1.1 before we continue to discuss the list
proposals. I therefore would like to ask you to send the question what
you think the specification leaves open to the mailing list.

Regarding the proposals themselves. It is my understanding that we are
discussing three different items, and I think we should consider them
separately:

1. The question how a certain list item may get a different list style.
We have the style-override proposal for this.
2. The question how numbered-paragraph may get multiple numberings (or
number domains). We have the list-id proposal for this.
3. The question whether it is/should be possible to have list styles
that specify the style of a singe list level. We do not have a proposal
for this right now.

Did I forget something?

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS