Subject: Re: [office] data templating (and citations)

Hi Michael,

On Feb 1, 2007, at 5:45 AM, Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 -
Hamburg wrote:

>> So my question is, how shall we deal with this issue?
>> I see two options:
>> 1)  use CSL for configuration (either blessed by the ODF TC, or not)
>
> Is there a specification for CSL? How stable is it?

There is a commented schema that I'd call a 1.0 draft (so subject to
minor changes), which can form the basis of a spec, but I've not yet
done the formal written spec.

> And is it going to be standardized?

I'm certainly open to that.

As you might guess, it'd take a little time for this to happen.

Bruce