Subject: Re: [office] Congratulations!

Mary, Carol,

I have uploaded the adapted documents to the TC's document repository:

OpenDocument v1.1 OASIS Standard (OpenDocument format, ODT):

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/22154/OpenDocument-v1.1.odt

OpenDocument v1.1 OASIS Standard (tagged PDF):

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/22153/OpenDocument-v1.1.pdf

OpenDocument v1.1 OASIS Standard (HTML, contained in a zip file):

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/22152/OpenDocument-v1.1.html.zip

OpenDocument v1.1 Relax-NG Schema extracted from chapters 1 to 16 of the
OpenDocument v1.1 OASIS Standard:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/22151/OpenDocument-schema-v1.1.rng

OpenDocument v1.1 Strict Relax-NG Schema extracted from appendix A of
the OpenDocument v1.1 OASIS Standard:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/22150/OpenDocument-strict-schema-v1.1.rng

OpenDocument v1.1 Manifest Relax-NG Schema extracted from chapter 17 of
the OpenDocument v1.1 OASIS Standard:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/22149/OpenDocument-manifest-schema-v1.1.rng

Mary McRae wrote:
> It's official - OpenDocument v1.1 is now an OASIS Standard!
>
> There's still a couple more steps to be completed. I'll need a new copy
> of the spec with the status "OASIS Standard" and the date "1 February
> 2007"; I want to upload this to the OASIS Library at docs.oasis-open.org
> -- in order to do that we need to have the current metadata set
> reflected on the cover pages (from the OASIS logo through the end of the
> Status section). You can see what data should be included by looking at
> the XHTML template here:
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/OASISSpecificationTemplateV3.0.html
>
> Note that there is a new paragraph that has been added to the end of the
> status section to reflect the recently-approved Trademark Policy. Please
> fill in any appropriate terms such as Open Document Format, ODF,
> OpenDocument, etc.
>
> The current location will be:
> docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.1/OS/OpenDocument-v1.1
> The latest location will be:
> docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.1/OpenDocument-v1.1
>
> Feel free to contact me should the editor(s) have any questions! As soon
> as I get the new documents they'll be linked on the OASIS Standards page
> (Carol needs these in place before a press release is issued).
>
> Regards,
>
> Mary

> Mary P McRae
> Manager of TC Administration, OASIS
> email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org <mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
> web: www.oasis-open.org <http://www.oasis-open.org/>
> phone: 603.232.9090
>
> OASIS Symposium:
> "eBusiness and Open Standards:
> Understanding the Facts, Fiction, and Future"
> 15-18 April 2007 San Diego, CA USA
> http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS